Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups peaches, sliced
- 2 cups raspberries (Can substitute blackberry, strawberry, blueberry or a mixture if you like)
- 1/3 cup honey
- Fresh lemon juice from 1/2 of lemon
- 1 ½ tbsp unbleached whole wheat flour
- ½ cup white whole wheat or whole wheat flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats (not-instant)
- ½ cup oat bran
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp cold unsalted butter cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 8" x 12" casserole (or larger) dish with non-stick oil spray.
3. Combine the fruit filling together and let sit for roughly 5 minutes, then place into the casserole dish.
4. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Cut the butter – mix with fingers or fork until the topping has a crumbled texture.
5. Spread topping over the fruit mixture and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until juices are bubbling.
Makes roughly 8 one-cup servings.
Nutrition Information (Per serving)
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Sodium: 22 g
Potassium: 342 g
Carbohydrate: 36 g
Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 3 g
-Submitted by Patricia Guay-Berry, RD, Clinical Nutrition Manager.