Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 60-90 minutes
- 1 whole chicken (2-3 lbs)
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil (olive oil can be used as a substitution)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 6 peaches, quartered
- 4 shallots, halved
- 6 spring fresh thyme
1. Rinse off the chicken, pat dry, then place in a large baking dish.
2. Rub with oil, season with salt, then scatter peaches, shallots and thyme around the chicken.
3. Roast at 400° for 60 minutes.
4. Serve with peaches and pan sauce.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Information (Per serving)
Total Fat: 28 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 1,022 mg
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 22 g
-Recipe provided by Elena's Pantry and modified by Patricia Guay-Berry, RD, Clinical Nutrition Manager.